Sunday, September 12, 2010

Show Off Sunday Party

I am so excited to kick off House of Thrifty Decor's first ever Show Off Sunday Party!!  I can't wait to see what great projects everyone has been working on.

Next Sunday I’ll post my favorite projects from this week's party!


Thanks for coming to my first ever linky party!  Feel free to post anything you would like from: home decor, crafts, recipes, thrift store finds, great before and afters, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the not so fun part, rules.
Here are the simple rules: (I hate rules!)
* Add my blog or button to your link. Or don’t. Sidebar. Separate tab. I don’t care. Just put a link to my site somewhere on your blog so others can come party with us!
* Link directly to your post, not your blog. If you want to link to your BLOG, click here and link away!

Let the fun begin!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Laura!
    Good luck on your first link party! Thanks for hosting! Cheers!
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping over. I hope to see you next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad, it won't let me click on the add your link button. good luck though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice comment and for inviting me! Happy to link up :) Can't wait to look around your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Laura, I am trying to link up with your party but for some reason I can't. Do you think I could give you my URL and you copy and paste it onto your party link? http://kinserhome.blogspot.com/2010/09/master-bath-wall-art.html

    I'm sorry to bother you on it but I tried and tried to get it to work and don't know what I am doing wrong. Not sure if it's my end or yours.

    I have already posted about your blog on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura! Thanks for visiting my blog and inviting me to your first party! I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting. I just found you blog hopping -- what luck! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the invite!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be happy to join you on Sunday, Laura. Thanks for the invitation and your visit!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for inviting me! i posted your party in my sidebar...definitely a good turn out for your first party, don't you think?

    so glad you stopped by the cape on the corner and let me know about your party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for all the comments and for coming to my party this week. I am so glad that everyone could make it. I hope to see you next week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darn, I was too late! Any chance I could add my link?

    ReplyDelete