Friday, September 10, 2010

1 Month Anniversary

Wow I can't believe it has been a month since I started my blog!!  I am so touched that I already have 68 followers.  It has been a very busy month, but so much fun.  I want to thank all of my followers, family and friends for your support.  It has been a great first month and I can't wait to get to my 1 year anniversary!

I am ready to get our move cross country completed and share with you our new home in Virginia and to complete a few half done projects and share them with you.  I have a few great projects lined up for September.

I am constantly growing as a blogger and trying to make my blog more enjoyable for you my followers.  In the up coming month I am going to make a few changes to my blog to make it even better.  The first change will be starting a party link.   As you know I love a party not only in my blog world but in my personal life, I look for an excuse to have a party.  I also wanted to give my followers a venue to show off the fabulous projects they are working on. I hope you will join me on September 12th for Show Off Sunday with House of Thrifty Decor! 

Thank you again for all your support.  I can't wait to write more posts and to see what great projects you will share with me on Show Off Sunday with House of Thrifty Decor! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats! I follow you in Google Reader and had no idea you were a newbie blogger too... I thought I was the only one LOL! :) I can't wait to see how your blog unfolds; keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete