Sunday, October 24, 2010

Show Off Sunday Party

Welcome to my 6th Show Off Sunday Party!  Can you believe that Halloween is only a week away?!?!  I hope that everyone has their decorations out and their costumes ready.  It is amazing how time just seems to be flying by, Christmas will be here any day.  I am already planning our Thanksgiving Dinner and Black Friday Shopping.  YIKES!! 

My favorite project from last week the Ruffle Pillow from It's Toile Good.  On a side note love the name of the blog.  The pillow is a great idea of taking two items of clothing that she is no longer using and turning them into a new item.  The pillow is really pretty and it hardly cost a thing to make, what a great way to re-purpose. 
http://itstoilegood.blogspot.com/2010/10/ruffles-and-real-life.html

Thanks for coming to my linky party!  Feel free to post anything you would like from: home decor, crafts, recipes, thrift store finds, great before and afters, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the not so fun part, rules.
Here are the simple rules: (I hate rules!)
* Add my blog or button to your link. Or don’t. Sidebar. Separate tab. I don’t care. Just put a link to my site somewhere on your blog so others can come party with us!
* Link directly to your post, not your blog. If you want to link to your BLOG, click here and link away!

Let the fun begin!!!!


24 comments:

  1. Laura! Thank you!! I so appreciate your kind words! I'm so glad you "get" the name of my blog. I've had to explain it a few times! (most of those times to my hubs) So glad you liked the Ruffle Pillow project! It's my little bit of "girly" fun that makes me smile and I'm glad it did the same for you! I am too, too flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I can't wait for the Black Friday deals to get leaked!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool- thanks for visiting my blog--I linked to your party and added my idea to your Sunday party-- I'll be back--this week hopefully I will have finished project to share finally!--Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and inviting me to your party! Your blog is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my projects and inviting me to be in your party! I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming to my Show Off Sunday Party. These are such good projects as always. I hope to see everyone next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laura,
    Thanks for the comment on my blog and the invite to the party!! Hope you will come by and join my FEATHERED NEST FRIDAY party too!! :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your sweet comment and for inviting me over!!

    Did you know your a "no comment reply blogger" I wasn't able to reply to your specific comment :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laura.

    Thanks for the invite to your partay! I loves me a good party.

    Mel @ Junkin' Junky

    ReplyDelete