Sunday, October 10, 2010

Show Off Sunday Party

Welcome to my 4th Show Off Sunday Party!  I am looking forward to seeing the great projects from this week.  I am sorry that we didn't have a Show Off Sunday last week, with the move across country things have been a bit crazy. I spent all week unpacking our home, I never knew how long it would take.  I still don't feel like it is our home yet.  I need to put a few more pictures up on the walls to make it feel like home.  My hope is that my life will become some what normal now.

I promise next week I will have more time and I will be able to post my favorites. 
Thanks for coming to my linky party!  Feel free to post anything you would like from: home decor, crafts, recipes, thrift store finds, great before and afters, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the not so fun part, rules.
Here are the simple rules: (I hate rules!)
* Add my blog or button to your link. Or don’t. Sidebar. Separate tab. I don’t care. Just put a link to my site somewhere on your blog so others can come party with us!
* Link directly to your post, not your blog. If you want to link to your BLOG, click here and link away!

Let the fun begin!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Laura for hosting! Hope you are having a great weekend. Bev

    ReplyDelete