Sunday, October 17, 2010

Show Off Sunday Party

Welcome to my 5th Show Off Sunday Party!  First off I wanted to thank all my followers for following me for the last few months.  I can't believe that I hit 100 followers!

This week I am looking forward to seeing the great projects that my followers have done this week. There were a lot of great projects last week, but my favorite project from last week was Kitchen Accomplished by Green Gracie Home.



http://greengraciehome.blogspot.com/2010/10/kitchen-accomplished.html

Her new kitchen is amazing!  My favorite part is the new shelving unit that she installed, it looks great!

Thanks for coming to my linky party!  Feel free to post anything you would like from: home decor, crafts, recipes, thrift store finds, great before and afters, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the not so fun part, rules.
Here are the simple rules: (I hate rules!)
* Add my blog or button to your link. Or don’t. Sidebar. Separate tab. I don’t care. Just put a link to my site somewhere on your blog so others can come party with us!
* Link directly to your post, not your blog. If you want to link to your BLOG, click here and link away!

Let the fun begin!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Laura, Thank you so much for featuring the kitchen makeover! What a sweet surprise in my google reader today. xo Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, sweetie, the linky link isn't working for me. Maybe I'm clicking it wrong? I'll try again later, I love your fun party!

    ReplyDelete