Friday, August 13, 2010

Thift Store Finds

I went a little thrift store shopping today, shhh don't tell my husband.  I'm glad I did as I found my favorite store is having a 50% off sale tomorrow and they have held back some special items for the sale.  I will definitely be there at 8 am.

I thought I would share with you some of the items that I found.

How cool are these wall hangings?  They are originally from Home Goods, I got them for $5 each.




Can you believe they still had the $14.99 sticker from Home Goods?




How about this new mail sorter for $10?  I will painting it to match my new shelves in my office.  I think it is great.  Now I have a place to put my mail, Chad's mail, and junk mail.  Currently we just put it on the kitchen counter.






I've been looking for a large jewelry box to place by my bed to put all my jewelry during the night.  The one I have currently is a little small.  I got sterling silver jewelry box for $3, I know super cheap!!!


Doesn't it have great detail on the top?




I would love to hear about some of your great finds, so please share some of your great finds!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That jewelry box is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come see the great finds I just blogged about!

    http://galvashouse.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-treasures.html

    I love your mail sorter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria ~ I'm glad you like the box, I love it. Its so big that I can put all my jewelry in it!

    Anna ~ I just checked out your blog, good work. Can't wait to read your next post.

    ReplyDelete