Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You Can Make Your Own Artwork



For a while I couldn't figure out what to put in the 8x10 picture frame that I purchased from TJ Maxx, on my new dresser.  




It finally came to me.  I had another photo from my wedding that I hadn't framed, but really liked.  I went to the store and had the 4x6 photo printed in sepia instead of color or black and white, like I normally do.  I went to Michaels and found this great 12x12 scrap book paper which looks like pages from an old book.




I cut the paper to 8x10 and glued the photo to the middle, creating my own art work for under a $1!!


7 comments:

  1. Awesome! That scrapbook paper is killer!!!!!! Thanks so much for linking up to gettin' crafty on hump day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Love that scrapbook paper, it's one of my favs!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. It looks perfect in the frame. I just love using scrapbook paper for other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper too. Great little project to fill a large frame.

    ReplyDelete