Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Who Needs a Wedding Planner?...Wedding Favors on a Budget

I know this posting won't really fall in the home decor category but that it might be of help to any Brides on a budget.


We had a small budget for wedding favors, I knew that I could only spend about $3-5 a person, which isn't a lot.  I came up with a great idea, since I wanted assigned seating I thought how about combining the name tag and the wedding favor?  With the help of the internet I found this great business card size picture frames for less than a $1 each.  The picture frames would serve as a name card and behind each guest name was our engagement photo.  I purchased business card paper pre-punched from the office supply store and printed everyone's name on the business card, then inserted it into the frame with the photo behind it. 


 Final product. Doesn't look like a $1 wedding favor.

For the cost of a $1 (for the frame, business card, and photo) we had a one of a kind wedding favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment